Year 11 Final Assessments
What exactly will I be tested on in History?
- Paper 1 - Medicine in Britain, c1250 to present & The British sector of the Western Front: injuries, treatment and the trenches - Full paper and full content.
- Paper 2 - Superpower relations and the Cold War, 1941–58 - Question 1 and Question 2 ONLY; Unit 1 1941-58 ONLY.
- Paper 3 - Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918–39 - Questions 1, 2, 3a & 3b ONLY; Unit 1 & 2 1918-33 ONLY.
Exam board specification
Where to revise from?
1) YOUR EXCERISE BOOK
2) Course Guides (above ^) - Knowledge checklists, mark schemes and your guide on how to structure each exam question
3) Published Revision Guides:
5) Question banks and past papers (all on here)
Revision pages per topic