This page is only a STARTING POINT, as a place to organise the revision resources you've already been given:
Year 11 Final Assessments
What exactly will I be tested on in History?
- Paper 1 - Medicine in Britain, c1250 to present & The British sector of the Western Front: injuries, treatment and the trenches - Full paper and full content.
- Paper 2 - Superpower relations and the Cold War, 1941–58 - Question 1 and Question 2 ONLY; Unit 1 1941-58 ONLY.
- Paper 3 - Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918–39 - Questions 1, 2, 3a & 3b ONLY; Unit 1 & 2 1918-33 ONLY.
How to revise?
1) YOUR EXCERISE BOOK
2) Course Guides (above ^) - Knowledge checklists, mark schemes and your guide on how to structure each exam question
3) Published Revision Guides:
5) Question banks and past papers (all on here)
Even more revision - anything and everything
Links to all KLSHistory pages:
Revision Booklets you've been given
Further Resources I've recommended in addition to the above
Paper 1 - Medicine Section A (Western Front)
Paper 1 - Medicine Section B
Paper 2 - Cold War
Paper 3 - Germany
Revision Lessons - Paper 1 Medicine
Lesson 1 - Medicine c.1250-Present
Lesson 2 - Medicine Q5&6 Essay
Lesson 3 - Medicine Q3&4
Lesson 4 - What to revise
Lesson 5 - Paper 1 Q1, 2a, 2b [Western Front]
Revision Lessons - Paper 3 Germany
Lesson 1- Q3b [Interpretation difference]
Lesson 2 - Q3a How useful [sources]
Lesson 3 - Q1 [inference] & 2 [explain why]